[access-uk] Re: Iphone problem

  • From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:34:19 -0000

HI, if you look in the top left corner of the home screen, the status is there.
 If you want to check the provider, go into settings and then locate carrier,
double tap this and you should be able to select your carrier if it is not
already selected.  A way of finding out this is when you locate carrier and if
it is connected it will already have the carrier name there.

Audrey