[access-uk] Re: Iphone help needed

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:19:40 +0100

Hi Ibrahim
Thanks for your info. I seem to be missing a couple of things.
1. When I double tap on the found phone icon it opens the folder and gives me
the usual phone stuff, e.g. recents etc. I can’t just double tap it without it
opening.
2. At the bottom of the Dragon page in which it’s situated there’s no dock
area. There is on every other page but not here. I can’t see where I would move
it to even if I could.
Obviously I think I’m missing something but not sure what.
Thanks again.
Gordon