[access-uk] Re: Iphone help needed

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:39:28 +0100

Hi gordon,

Try changing your Router setting to Lines.  You can do this by either the
gesture, which is your thumb, index and middle fingers twisting on-screen like
twisting a bottle top off.  Or you can hit either left and up cursor or right
and up cursor at the same time to cycle through the router settings.

Cheers,

Barry.