[access-uk] Re: Iphone four and daisy worm application

  • From: "spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 19:24:30 +0100

Hi

Sorry to butt in but a friend has just got an iphone and is looking for a mailing list for visually handciapped users of the item, I'm sure there'll be one or three, could anyone give sub info please.

Thanks

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>