[access-uk] Iphone connection problem.

  • From: "Jim Doherty" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:20:55 -0000

Hi list,

A strange thing is happening on my iphone. The y fi is connected with a signal
strenth of 3 bars out of 5. The iphone vodafone signal strenth is ok.  However,
I cannot get the iphone to connect to any of my apps, itunes, tune radio, bbc
news etc. Anyone got anysuggestions on what i need to do to get the iphone to
connect to these apps? I hope someone can advise me as its doing my head in and
i’m loosing hair rapidly. Any help will be appreciated.

Jim