[access-uk] Iphone and Audible

  • From: "Sharon Bowell" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:30:03 +0100

Hi,

First of all, may I apologise for all my enquiries we the Iphone.

I now would like to be able to play audible books on my Iphone.  I was
advised by a friend to get the audible app, which I have now downloaded to
the phone, but am unsure as to where to go now.

Do I need to download my audible books again, or can I put them over from my
pc, where they are already downloaded.

Also how do I then make these books play, and then continue where I left off
the next time I play the book.

Any other help with using audible and the Iphone would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sharon