[access-uk] Re: I-phone Voice

  • From: "David W Wood \(G3YXX\)" <david.g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 23:14:52 +0100

Carol

In many screens, do a "rotor"
This is placing two fingers on the screen, twisting them as if turning a rotary
control.
An alternative is, like the one and a half finger tap, by placing a finger in
the middle part of the screen, and twisting a second around it.
Possibly you will hear:
Characters
Words
Language.
Having hit on "language",
Then a finger swipe up/down the screen should choose your language.
I don't have my iPhone at hand, but this swipe may be either two or three
fingers.

David W Wood

Ham call - G3YXX
FOC # - 1685