[access-uk] Re: Iphone/ Ipad tutorials?

  • From: Pauline Lawler <paulinelawler14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:42:34 +0100

Hello Scott,
Try www.applevis.com, www.macfortheblind.com
Hope will point you in right direction.

Pauline LawlerSent from my iPhone

On 16 Sep 2014, at 10:58, "Scott Cunningham" <unionjack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I am about to finally take up the challenge of learning both the Iphone and
Ipad.
Looking for any hints and tips but most of all, if anyone could kindly
direct me to the best tutorials you can recommend me to buy, it would be
much appreciated,

Many thanks,

Scott

Kindest Regards

Scott Cunningham MBE

Visit www.legendstrek.co.uk for information on all of our upcoming events
and how you can make a difference and change someones life for the better!