[access-uk] Re: Iphone IOS5 disappointment

  • From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 19:30:22 +0100

Hi listers,

Give me a Pure Move any day.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tristram Llewellyn
Sent: 14 October 2011 16:56
To: 'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Iphone IOS5 disappointment

I expect it comes down to a business decision, how many more iPhones could
they sell if it had the FM radio app I reckon not enough to justify the
cost.  Apple would be the only ones to write the code because this
functionality would be buried so deep it is not accessible through public
APIs.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Technical Support