[access-uk] Re: Iphone Calendar

  • From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 14:27:02 -0000

Hi,

Have you found that you can no longer sync with Outlook; I have, and came
across the same problem as yours. Open calendar; select Month; select Date;
in top right of screen you will find Add; open it, and you will be in the
Add Event screen; you are placed in the Title (subject) screen. Enter your
text, and then proceed to tap each field which you require. The start and
end times are 'picker' items; you slide your finger up/down the screen to
change the times. Tap Done when finished. I hope I haven't missed anything;
it is quite a procedure but with practice it works very well. You can use
voice control for entering text if you wish, but I still prefer entering
text, easier if you have a Bluetooth keyboard. Also, the IOS manual and the
'Getting started with the iPhone' books are very explicit.

Hth,

Mike