[access-uk] Re: Iphone 6

  • From: "CJ &AA MAY" <chrisalismay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 00:20:35 +0100

Wendy, Anna Dresner's book is excellent and although there have been some
changes since it was written, it is still an excellent book to work through
and much of it still applies.

I could have thrown my first Iphone out of the window in those first couple
of weeks - but it is now my best friend!

Good luck with it.

Alison

my