[access-uk] Re: Iphone 4S

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 17:09:13 +0000

Hi Ibrahim and Terry. Well I gave it another go just now and I'm
practising replying to texts. 2 out of 3 times Siri will type what
ever has been dictated. I just wasn't getting anywhere yesterday.  I'm
looking to use GPS and would like to know which app is accessible and
need some feedback on the GPS lock time and accuracy.  Is there a way
of updating my FB status without going on to the FB website. I suppose
I can text my status but it would be nice if I could do things with FB
without going through the website. I don't think I will require a
external keypad as I'm relying on the speech recognition to come good
over time.

MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx