[access-uk] Re: Ipadio

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 18:43:12 +0100

Wow, I've just tried this to sign up to Twitter for someone. I am normally quite cynical about these free services, but this one is fantastic. How refreshing to be able to sign up for something without the usual frustration of needing sighted assistance when there is no one around. Excellent, had my results in less than a minute. Very pleased to have been informed of this, I can see myself using it often.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx