[access-uk] Re: Ipadio

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 05:21:11 +0100

Hi.

If you've problem with capcha's, you could try www.solona.net which is a capcha resolution service. Unlike WebVism, you don't need special browser software or to install any other software programs or plugging, you simply have to send a bitmap graphic image of the web page with the capcha and a live operator interprets the capcha for you and presents it to you in a text form. I think this is one of the best services around for visually impaired as it removes the need for getting sighted help to deal with capchas and its entirely free to use for anyone.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>