[access-uk] Re: Ipadio

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:39:46 +0100

Hi Ibrahim,

I've got it now, thanks. Barbara kindly put me in the right direction. I obviously hadn't found the instructions because I hadn't registered. (I don't like just to register with any site until I am sure of what I'm registering for ...) Anyway, I'll be using it in the future - and thanks!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx