[access-uk] Re: Iona voices

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:33:06 +0100

I have already said that there will not be any eloquence for nvda what more do you want I am not going to talk about stolen software on this list OK.

On 11/10/2012 12:45, john coley wrote:
Then I fail to see the point of the post. Surely to post about something
you have no information on which you're prepared to give makes the post
pretty futile, doesn't it?
                    John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick"
<the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>