[access-uk] Re: Invitation from Alex Stone

  • From: Martin Dudley <dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 15:31:40 +0100

Thoughts! yes, delete it after reading the subject line.

Tony Sweeney recently said:-

Hi Eleanor,

I am on a few Freelists lists and am encountering a number of emails duplicated yeh even triplicated on those lists!

I think that that server is having it's problems.

It's very annoying though to the listers!

Anyone any further thoughts?

Tony