[access-uk] Re: Introducing Belkin bluetooth adaptor to Nokia 6600

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 06:19:07 +0100

So, it's not quite *plug and play*.  But, thanks to your suggestions, Sunil,
I have installed fine.  For anyone else trying to install the software,
here's what I did:

I Put the disc in and the auto-run brought up an inaccessible page, so I hit
alt+f4 to get rid.
Using Explorer, I went into the file list of the disc and hit enter on *set
up*.  This starts the installation wizard.
The rest of it was pretty accessible, although I did have to use the jaws
cursor now and then to read what was happening.
The wizards just run through installation then pairing devices.

Barry