[access-uk] Re: Internet shortcut checker

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:33:21 +0100

DJ,

I installed that checker, after someone on list recommended it some while back, but I'll be blowed if I could work out what to do . . ..

Eventually I uninstalled it though I'd still like to use such a programme. Do you know how it works?

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>