[access-uk] Re: Internet radio update

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:07:50 -0000

Terry, I asked Luke to repeat exactly what he meant to ensure I was hearing it
correctly while I processed the information.  But that's what he said.

Relaying the infomation to Ian after my call, he made a very valid point.  He
said he would want to know what would happen if you bought a radio off them,
and didn't subscribe to their newspapers service, as we currently don't.  Ian
wondered if they would then decline to put stations into the radio if you
wanted them to, or whether they would continue to support its existence.

The other thing we don't like about this is the fact you have to keep getting
TNAUK to put the stations in you come across.  We would feel a lack of control
of the whole thing personally.

To me, this whole thing has the makings of a good story somewhere, but then
maybe it's my journalistic gut working overtime (smile).

Incidentally Terry, sorry I didn't get to tell you what the Eurosport number
was for the tennis last week.  By the time I read your Email, the match was
over.  For future reference though, it is 410.

Jackie