[access-uk] Re: Internet radio

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 17:38:57 +0000

hi there interesting about listen again i will have a look at it and see if i
can listen to it. i will need the url of the actual stream though i can put the
url in from the website wwwddstationlist.com and add it as a station. will let
you know. i would still be very interested if someone can let me know using say
a nokia n 86 or 95 if they can listen to wwwddwilliamhillradio.com thanks.