[access-uk] Re: Internet radio

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 10:42:29 -0000

Hi Pele

This confirms what I had always known.  Imagine charging you £350 for a
radio but not allowing you to put your own stations in without their say-so?
Imagine owning a mobile phone, but having to take it to your dealer to get
them to add a contact! Tosh!!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx