[access-uk] Re: Internet keystrokes in FJW

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:23:43 +0100

Ray:

Use insert f1 to open a window showing you summary information and context
sensitive useful keystrokes. Press escape when you’re done to close the
message.  You can open and close this as often as you like and this way you
only need to remember one keystroke to take along with you.

Adrian Higginbotham

Project manager: Learning services

Becta

Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/ <http://www.becta.org.uk/>
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ