[access-uk] Re: Internet connection advice required

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 15:08:54 -0000

Hi Malcolm            ,

Having looked at the network connections with outlook Express running on Carol's computer, it seems that there is some kind of problem with the wireless card, as, although the card shows up, it still, even with OE running, says it is not connected, there does not seem to be any direct reference to the BT hub and to be honest, I am out of my depth on this one. I may have to get a sighted computer volunteer from RNIB in to sort it next week, unless I can be talked through it easily on this list.

Alexander Shannon