[access-uk] Re: Internet Service Providers.

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 18:23:21 +0100

Hi Ronny.

Do you have a BT phone line? If you're with TalkTalk for your phone and broadband, you'll have to switch back to BT before you can get Be broadband on your line. Everything is done through the website www.bethere.co.uk.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronnie Hill" <ronnie.hill@xxxxxxxxx>