[access-uk] Re: Internet Security and Routers again

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:37:24 +0100

Andy,

Messages are downloaded from the isp email server and are usually deleted
from the server once downloaded.  This means once they are on your wives
that is the only place that email exists.  If you delete it then it is gone.

You can usually set your email client to not delete the emails once
downloaded from the isp mail server.  If you do this on on only one of the
machines then the other will always get all the messages as well.  Don't
know where to find the setting to do that in oe as I use outlook 2k I'm
afraid.

hth

Mark Threadgold

www.ccr100.co.uk