[access-uk] Re: Internet Security and Routers

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:36:41 +0100

HI .

In my experience with pc world machines, and I've had a few, the Norton
products are usually under something called active doc, which is a set of
aps meant to help the user.  In my experience there are usually two ways of
installing xp on a Packard bell, one is with junk, and the other is without.
which you have is determined using the choices offered during the initial
recovery wizard.  the Norton I saw on all the machines I had, one of which
was a Packard bell, the other an advent and the third, my current laptop,
which is a Toshiba, all have this stuff on it.  the Norton internet security
is usually 90 days trial.

hth
Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.