[access-uk] Re: Internet Security and Routers

  • From: "Tony PEARCE" <pearcet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 17:27:02 +0100

Hello,
I have been using a belkin router and avg with a laptop and desktop both with a wireless connection for the last 14 months and have had no problems. Do you need a software firewall with your router? Routers have usually a hardware firewall built in.

    Best wishes, Tony Pearce

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>