[access-uk] Re: Internet Radio

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:37:25 -0000

Hi Yusuf

I agree with all you say, and note with irritation that Five Live
commentaries aren't often broadcast online for rights reasons.  As posted in
my Email to Sam, we receive an extremely poor DAB reception here, so
listening to Five Live is my only outlet via the Sonata, the PC or through
the Sky box we have.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability