[access-uk] Re: Internet Radio

  • From: Ejaz Shah <eashah67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 04:59:12 +0500

Try TapinRadio or RadioSure. Both programs are accessible.
On 23/02/2014 3:06 AM, Saqib Hussain wrote:
Hi. I can't get the other radio stations to play in the Internet Radio
program from the webbIE suite of programs. I've added a few of my own
and they will not play along with some of the none BBC channels that
were already in there. Is there any other Radio program for the PC in
which I can use?