[access-uk] Internet Explorer plug-ins

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 17:29:07 +0100

I mentioned in a message a little while back that I missed a facility I used
to have on my old computer where a zoom option appeared in the context menu
of Internet Explorer.

Well, I have now found the IE exstention that does this.  When installed it
puts a zoomin-out option in the context menue when you right click on an
image in Internet Explorer.  Also you can list the images separately, though
I've found you sometimes have to use 'refresh page' to actually see the
images.  Its at:

http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/ieplus.htm#Exceptions

It is flagged as being meant to work with IE5.5, but does seem to work fine
with IE6.  There is also a small zipped bug fix for some problems that can
be encountered with this exstentions use.  It was written by Microsoft but
is no longer supported by them.

Hope you find it useful.

Ray.

** vacation ## d