[access-uk] Internet Explorer not working but outlook Express Fine

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:53:50 -0000

Hi Everyone
I am asking on behalf of a friend who is blind.  She is of the opinion that
because she did not upgrade her AVG 7 this caused her IE problems.  I doubt it
but will be pleased with an opinion and suggestion.  She says she has no
problem with receiving and sending e-mails.  I must presume that she is using
either Outlook Express or Outlook.  What she then says is that through Internet
Explorer she can access her Bank details but no other site.  Her husband
apparently has checked her firewall and it is fine.  Then they got in touch
with their ISP who said there is no problem from their end.  Some thoughts
please.

Eleanor