[access-uk] Internet Explorer 7, and Amazon.co.uk

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:56:43 -0000

Anybody any ideas why I only get the following problem when trying to access
the Amazon website, and not any other websites?

I get the message that Internet Explorer has stopped working, and that Windows
is searching for a solution [which it never finds!]

It says on screen, that a problem caused Internet Explorer to stop working, but
never says what the problem is. It makes no sense to me why this keeps
happening with Amazon, and not with other websites; this implies to me, that
the problem is in some way with Amazon, rather than IE. Anybody any ideas? -

Andy