[access-uk] Re: Internet Explorer 7

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:36:11 +0200

you can use Firefox with Widnows update on

http://windowsupdate.62nds.comAt 12:06 PM 8/10/2006 +0100, you wrote:

Cheers,

Doris

Hi Ray,

I don't see what all the fuss is about Firefox personally.  OK Tabbed
browsing is there, but while it is better for security, you can't use it
with Windows Update, and many sites that rely on Active X, so I personally
will stick to IE.  Also, I find that some links are simply missing in FF
when I go to web sites, that are better displayed in IE.  Some HTML is not
rendered nearly so well in FF in my view.  So what is all the fuss about?

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589