[access-uk] Re: Internet Explorer.

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:34:25 -0000

Peter I do have firefox installed also and did ask for some shortcut keys -
links list for example, bookmarking sites which appears to be alt b and various
others to help me use firefox - no response.
Is it the opinion of most on this list that firefox is better than internet
explorer and if so - why?

Mandy.----- Original Message -----