[access-uk] Re: Internet Explorer?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:43:00 +0100

Jerry, trust me, Firefox is a fantastic browser, not only because it's fast
and more reliable, but it's also more secure than IE. Why? Firefox doesn't
support the use of ActiveX controls, small pieces of code that enhances the
functionality of web pages. Some of this code, however, can be used for
malicious purposes, so the lack of support means that Firefox claims to be
the most secure browser, and, well, from many tests I've done on my
computer, this appears to be the case. So please give Firefox a go; you've
got nothing to lose as it's free. You can download it at www.mozilla.com.
Enjoy!
Chris Hallsworth
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist mailing list! To join, send a blank message
to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx