[access-uk] Re: Internet Explorer

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 18:48:49 -0000

Hi Steve

I’ve done a system restore back to early this morning before I started on this
and then removed the check which means Firefox is no longer my default browser.
I then created IE9 as my default as you said and then opened IE. No problems. I
tried to open from a link in an email and again got the message box saying
there was a problem.

My opinion, for what it’s worth, is that so many people have looked at this
trying to solve it the IE9 program is corrupted. When I upgraded to IE10 I lost
access to IE completely so I’m reluctant to make that same mistake.

Any Ideas?

Many thanks Roger