[access-uk] Re: Internet Explorer

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 15:44:29 -0000

Barbra,

I've done some digging about for you.

I can not find anything specific to say that recent updates to IE7 can cause
instabilitys.  However, plenty of people complaining about IE7's general
instabilitys.

Rather than switching browsers, (nothing wrong with Firefox), I'm sure you'd
prefer to stay with IE.  Is there a reason why you're not upgrading to IE8,
like old version of screen reader?

IE8 is more stable than IE7.  I remember in 2007 when I was personally using
IE7 in work it was unstable with multi-tabs.

So a Sys Restore may solve your problems but if some of those updates where
security related it might be a false economy.

Barry.