[access-uk] International calling on three

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 20:49:20 +0100

Hello,

I was trying to find out prices of international calls on three network, but
seems like that part of the wbeiste is inaccessible with screenreaders. The
site is
http://support.three.co.uk/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBISAPI.DLL?Command=New,Kb=Mobile,T
s=Mobile,T=Calling_abroad,varset_cat=roaming,varset_subcat=4161,Case=obj(501
5)

When on there, there is a radio button where one can choose whether they
want to check pricing for contract or pay as you go and next to it is a
combo box where one cann choose a country for which to find the cost of
calling for. However, selecting a country does not display the cost, or at
least not visible to a screenreader, unless of course I'm doing something
wrong. Has anyone else had any experience with this?

So far I have tested this with Jaws and NVDA on IE 11 and the latest built
of firefox.

Vanja