[access-uk] International calling on mobile phones, was: International calling on three

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 12:37:32 +0100

Hi Ibrahim and all, I really like the idea of this dial-a-code app for
smartphones. It makes using such calling services a breeze. Unfortunately, it
looks dial-a-code don’t support Vodafone. So, would you or anyone else know of
another short code dialling service that offers a similar app for the iPhone
please?

TIA

Amro