[access-uk] Re: International Space Station - Other contributers

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:00:42 +0100

Hi Andy,

Have a look at

http://www.russianspaceweb.com/iss_soyuztma10.html#eva19

I'm not debating the Russian's input in building the ISS at all. without the Soyuz, at least after 2003, we would maybe have a different story to tell, but are you sure that there're 10 Russian scientists aboard the ISS at the moment? I think that the ISS can't accommodate this number of people at the present time taking in consideration the expedition 117 crew. I'm not following the expansion of the ISS closely, but I think that this particular mission is mainly an American one; I could be wrong though.

If I find any more resources I'll post them.

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>