[access-uk] Re: Interflora website and other online florists

  • From: "A. Hamilton" <ash-hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 20:47:41 +0100

I would agree with David that Bunches is a very good site. Totally
accessible, first class text descriptions and the quality of the flowers are
the best I've had. Two other points in their favour are:
1. If you have a nectar card, you can earn points by going through the
nectar site first.
2. You can pay by PayPal.
I've sent and received flowers from Bunches and have not been disappointed
yet. And the chocolates are yummy! (smile)

Hth.

Ann