[access-uk] Re: Interesting and accessible blogging site

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:42:26 +0100

Oh Wow this is exactly what I wanted to do, the site is great and the
instructions are clear, sounds hard but very challenging and now I've tackled
the Zen Stone, thanks to people on here and Especially Carol, I'm ready for a
new and wonderful adventure!  Thanks this is just Great I'm learning so much on
here, far more than I ever did in main stream college!  Thanks again, CW