[access-uk] Re: Interchangeable Devices

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 21:27:35 +0200

HI

I have suggested to humanware about the possibility of
actually putting a proper usb socket on the vr stream in a
future model, they think this would be a better idea, I
find those little short cables cumbersome especially when
you are in a wheelchair. It is far better on the new stream
but not great.
Regards

Adrien

From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 08:56:47 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] Interchangeable Devices

I have acquired a variety of listening devices that take SD
cards or memory sticks but the most portable of these
usually only take one or the other. To try and cut down on
luggage I was wondering if such a gadget exists which would
read both cards and sticks.
I would assume if it does it would probably be a stick with
a slot to insert a card, but I may be wrong.

If anyone has any knowledge I?셪l be very interested** To
leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
the

---