[access-uk] Re: Intel debuts text reader for the blind

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:35:58 -0000

Hi Hussein, I think you've got hold of the wrong end of the stick. The poster didn't say that the technology should be paid for by third party organizations. He was saying that that was the attitude of the producers and suppliers of the technology.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hussein Patwa" <accessuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>