[access-uk] Re: Intel debuts text reader for the blind

  • From: "Graham Lewis [gjl]" <gjl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:31:08 +0000

Same proce range as the Kurzweil, mobile phone based device.  I have one of
these and it wouyld be interesting to compare it with the intel device.  The
fact that the Kurzweil device is in a standard mobile phone lets me send
captured material via phone or Bluetooth to other devices and acts a phone so
there is one less bit of kit to carry.  I wonder what the intel device offers
to offset those advanatges.

Graham