[access-uk] Re: Intel Reader & Kindle Reader

  • From: Glenn Tookey <Glenn.Tookey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 10:15:34 +0000

The Intel reader will not fit into your pocket and you still have to carry a
phone. The K Reader is both in one and the phone / talks / k reader bundle is
now down to £799 (from £1440 two years ago), software only is now £495 - so if
you have a compatible phone, the Intel Reader is far more expensive. The latest
K reader software has a level indicator so that you can work out when the phone
is horizontal to the page and also a colour recognizer, which works ok.

Regards
Glenn