[access-uk] Re: Instant Messenger

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:18:00 +0100

Hi Kazeja,

It depends on what version and screen reader you're using and which IM program you wonna use. If you're using JFW V7.0 or later you can use any version of MSN up to V7.5. Not sure if MSN V8 has been released... Maybe if you give us more info about your screen reader and the IM app you have we'll be able to help further.

HTH,

AmroB
----- Original Message ----- From: "mike" <kazeja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>