[access-uk] Re: Installing extra voices for Talks help

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:49:21 +0100

Hi Chris,

I'll check this out, but it should work.  I have another work around for you
though.  Go back in and delete the serial as before.  Now put one character
in the serial number, any char will do, and hit OK.  Talks will report
invalid serial number, and take you into Talks settings again.  Go back in,
and you will find that your serial number is deleted, because it was
invalid.  Now you can request a demo.

All the best

Steve