[access-uk] Installing Windows Live Messenger

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:13:58 +0100

Hi all.

I seem to have some difficulties installing Windows Live Messenger.

I get a certain way through the online installation process and then can't
really go any further because there is no OK button or NEXT button or anything
useful.

At that stage, the software is a bit annoying, pushing you thru a set of
tickboxes to get you to subscribe to their toolbars or Windows Live Write
whatever that might be.

Has anyone recently successfully installed Windows Live Messenger from scratch?

I'm using Vista Home Basic and JAWS 9 for what it's worthGet me, ahead of the
crowd for a change possibly.

...Damon